Sunday, September 26, 2010

I'm Soooo Excited for Fall!

My Weimaraner, Armani, loves autumn too.


I suppose the title of this post is self-explanatory, but allow me to say it again: I am SO excited for fall! Perhaps it's my innate dislike of summer, but whenever the leaves start to change, the hay is harvested, and the weather grows cooler, it's like I become an entirely different person. Having hibernated in my air-conditioned cave all summer long, I'm finally ready to get out -- apple picking, pumpkin farms, corn mazes, and hay rides are waiting! It's like autumn gives me a license to be a kid again.

We're planning a trip out to New England to visit family & friends this fall; it'll be my first time back in Massachusetts (in fall) since 2008. As was a tradition of mine when I lived back there, I'll be visiting Honey Pot Hill Orchards in Stow, MA, for fresh, delicious apple cider (and cider donuts!) and yummy local honey and homemade jam. Check out their YouTube commercial:


Well, I'm off -- time to open all the windows to let in the cool breeze. It's going to be 50 degrees tonight -- so excited! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment